Beiträge von Jurian89

Route=> Skitour Schneinbergspitze

Heute sind etwa 70 Menschen unterwegs. Noch genügend Platz auf dem Parkplatz.

Bis ca. 1400hm schneite es, es regnete und daher nass und heftig. Oberhalb von 1400 m perfekter Powder!

Auf dem Parkplatz können Sie mit den Skiern zurück zum Auto fahren.

Während der Abfahrt gibt es eine Stelle, an der die Skier ausgezogen werden müssen, um einen kleinen Fluss zu überqueren.

https://www.tourentipp.com/de/…n-Karten-und-Routenskizze

On Sunday I went up the Schafreuter for the first time in winter.

Started around 8:30, was on the top around 11:15.

Snow conditions:

The forest road starts to get a few spots where the gravel is coming to the surface. However, during the descent I was able to dodge most of it. Still, I would recommend taking your "Steinski".

Around 1200m , the coverage becomes good

The crux of this tour is between 1700 and 1800 meters. On the way up, you have to traverse quite some bushes on some iced up snow.

On the way down, there are 2 steep parts that have been scraped by other skiiers. Coverage is still good but I would not recommend this part of beginners.

Once you are above 1800m the snow is firm and packed.

After the ski depot, the ridge to the peak is not icy, even people like me with a fear of heights can make it.

Car park did not fill up, still spaces around 12:00.

I would estimate around 40 people in total on the mountain that day.

Deutsche Übersetzung:

Am Sonntag bin ich das erste Mal im Winter auf den Schafreuter gefahren.

Begonnen um 8:30 Uhr, war um 11:15 Uhr oben.

Schneeverhältnisse:

Der Forstweg beginnt an einigen Stellen zu bekommen, wo der Schotter an die Oberfläche kommt. Beim Abstieg konnte ich dem aber größtenteils ausweichen. Trotzdem würde ich dir empfehlen deinen "Steinski" mitzunehmen.

Um 1200 m herum wird die Abdeckung gut

Die Schlüsselstelle dieser Tour liegt zwischen 1700 und 1800 Metern. Auf dem Weg nach oben müssen Sie einige Büsche auf vereistem Schnee durchqueren.

Auf dem Weg nach unten gibt es 2 steile Teile, die von anderen Skifahrern abgekratzt wurden. Die Abdeckung ist immer noch gut, aber ich würde dieses Teil Anfängern nicht empfehlen.

Sobald Sie über 1800 m sind, ist der Schnee fest und fest.

Nach dem Skidepot ist der Grat zum Gipfel nicht eisig, auch Menschen mit Höhenangst wie ich schaffen es.

Parkplatz nicht voll, noch Plätze um 12:00 Uhr.

Ich würde schätzen, dass sich an diesem Tag insgesamt etwa 40 Personen auf dem Berg befanden.

Route => Skitour Achenseer Hochplatte

Parking lot was full around 9:15

Good snow coverage from parking lot to the top.

The forest road is hard but not icy. No stones (no need for "Steinski").

After you leave the forest road onto the big open field you can even find a small layer of powder.

Above the alm, more powder to be found.

Great views from the top today.

There were up to 10 people going to Juifen today.

It looked as if the wind had removed a lot of snow in that direction.

Quite busy though...

We took 1:45 to get to the top.

Petrol price was 1.62 EUR for the Avanti gas station next to the parking lot.

Google-Übersetzung:

Der Parkplatz war gegen 9:15 Uhr voll.

Gute Schneeabdeckung vom Parkplatz bis zur Spitze. Die Forststraße ist hart, aber nicht vereist. Keine Steine (keine Notwendigkeit für "Steinski").

Nachdem man die Forststraße auf das große offene Feld verlässt, findet man sogar eine kleine Pulverschicht. Oberhalb der Alm ist mehr Powder zu finden.

Tolle Aussicht heute von oben.

Heute waren bis zu 10 Leute auf dem Weg zum Juifen.

Es sah so aus, als hätte der Wind viel Schnee in diese Richtung gefegt.

Wir brauchten 1:45, um an die Spitze zu gelangen.

Der Benzinpreis betrug 1,62 EUR für die Avanti-Tankstelle neben dem Parkplatz.

Today we started the Hohe Munde skitour from the parking lot.

There is still enough snow around the parking lot for the next few days.

One small bit of the rodelbahn below the Rauthütte is going to be without snow soon.

We started way too late to make it to the top (10:00), thus we only went to the top of the plants. Around 2000m

If you want to go to the top, you should start before 9:00, probably 8:00 would be best (summer time)

We had a very nice firn descent and the views were amazing. Fun skiing until the car!

Unfortunately, the Rauthütte closes today.

Parking fee = 4 EUR per day.

Only around 30 people on ski's, more on foot to the Rauthütte.

https://www.tourentipp.com/de/…Accordion-Bilder-zur-Tour

Today we were one of the few people on this tour. Probably the only ones still doing it on ski's.

Near the car park there is no more snow, and in hindsight a different tour could probably have saved us from some walking.

However, I have to say that the part above 1400m was very beautiful. Very good firn until you reach a few meters below the top. Views were stunning and very few other people around. A good 500m of Firn descent. Then 200m on the forstweg. Then about 100 trought the forest (and then the rest is on foot, about 30 mins)

Parking costs 5 euro's for a day ticket.

If you want to do this tour, it probably has to be tomorrow (or next season)

There is no continuous snow cover until you reach 1400m altitude.

The "forstweg" part with the cliff, is very doable. Both on foot or on ski's. I can see why it could have been dangerous before, but most of the avelanche remains have melted and now it is safe.

My tip: Once the forstweg passes the summer hiking path again on the right (where it flattens out, directly after the cliff part). Go left into the forest directly after you cross the "weiderost". Follow the stream up. There is a surprising amount of snow in that part of the forest and you could mount your skins a lot sooner than we did.

This is also doable going down on ski's. Just make sure you take your "steinski". That way, the walking bit is less than 30 minutes both ways.

We made the mistake of following the forstweg, but all the snow has melted until 1400m and the forstweg is long.

Definately one of my favourite tours, but it was probably better 1-2 weeks ago.

https://www.tourentipp.com/de/…n-Karten-und-Routenskizze

Route => Skitour Kübelkar / Ellmauer Tor

I was worried that the sahara sand would have ruined skitouring until a fresh coat of snow would arrive. Especially because it remained so silent on this forum I feared the worst.

Nothing is less true, very good "firn conditions"

We started near the Wochenbrunner Alm around 9:45, this was probably 30 minutes after the ideal starting time to not have icy conditions but also not too slushy.

This tour is suitable for beginner/medium skitouring enthusiasts.

Very highly frequented. 75+ people on the slope this morning.

Descent very good, very nice firn on a hard underlayer.

I would estimate that the snow pack will be good for the next 2-3 weeks, even with high temperatures/sun.

Enjoy!

Today we did the Grünstein-Umfahrung

https://www.tourentipp.com/de/…-skitour-ehrwald_722.html

Conditions:

Quite busy today, I would estimate around 30-50 people on the same tour.

From the top of the lift to the first pass, very icy. "Harscheisen" are recommended.

First decent good conditions, would have been better 1 hour later.

Towards the Grunsteinscharte good conditions, if you are early you might need "Harscheisen" but it is doable without, especially if you are later.

The north side of the Grunsteinscharte is quite steep, and there are some rocks sticking out. We walked the first 10 meters down but others just went on the ski's from the top. Don't make a mistake in this bit.

Steep slope that needs to be traversed towards the Hinteres Tajatörl is very steady, good skiing conditions, not too icy.

Last ascend very easy conditions.

The descent towards Ehrwalder arm was "piste like conditions", once you enter the forest some powder could even be found.

If I would do it again in these conditions:

Park the car near Ehrwalder alm, and take the bus in the morning towards Biberwier, that way the sun has some chance of defrosting the slopes.

Alternatively, don't take the first lift 8:45 but go 9:45 instead.

Easy skitour from Steinberg am Rofan.

Parking near the skilift that was still running. The parking was free today because the machine was broken. Otherwise 5 EUR for a day ticket.

Very few people on the tour today (only around 12 people in total).

The tour still has enough snow. On the top section, some nice Firn can be found. The bottom decent is mostly a forest road.

Only a short section around 1/3 of the tour lacks a bit of snow due to the sun. To go up, we just left our ski's on, but to go down we had to carry for around 10 meters.

If you want more of a challenge, you can do the more steap ascend/decent from the northeast of the peak.

On the drive back I recommend you to visit "Gasthaus Waldhäusl Huber", good Kaiserschmarrn.

More information:

https://www.tourentipp.com/de/touren/unnuetz-skitour_89.html

Übersetzung von google:

Leichte Skitour ab Steinberg am Rofan.

Parken in der Nähe des noch laufenden Skilifts. Der Parkplatz war heute kostenlos, weil die Maschine kaputt war. Sonst 5 EUR für eine Tageskarte.

Heute sind nur sehr wenige Leute auf der Tour (insgesamt nur etwa 12 Personen).

Die Tour hat noch genug Schnee. Im oberen Teil findet sich schöner Firn. Der untere Teil der Abfahrt ist meist eine Forststraße.

Nur ein kurzer Abschnitt um 1/3 der Tour ist aufgrund der Sonne etwas schneearm. Für den Aufstieg ließen wir unsere Skier einfach an, aber für den Abstieg mussten wir ungefähr 10 Meter tragen.

Wenn Sie eine größere Herausforderung suchen, können Sie den steileren Aufstieg/Abfahrt vom Nordosten des Gipfels aus unternehmen.

Auf der Rückfahrt empfehle ich Ihnen das Gasthaus Waldhäusl Huber, guten Kaiserschmarrn, zu besuchen.

Antwort von Post Hinterriss:

Leider haben wir noch keine Auskunft bekommen ob die Maut am 1. Mai 2021 öffnet.

Laut Wirtschaftskammer gehört die Hinterriß/Eng nicht mehr dazu – und ist keine Ausnahme wie Jungholz und das Kleinwalsertal.

Daher gilt bei einer Rückreise nach Bayern müssen die Gäste – unabhängig wie lange sie in Hinterriss waren – in Quarantäne. Eine Ausnahme gäbe es für berufliche Reisen – aber eben nicht für private Ausflüge.

Bekannte 1te Maitour pünklich zur Eröffnung der Mautstraße

mautstrasse hinterriss eng

- https://www.outdooractive.com/…-hochglueckkar/120376005/

Fragen:

1. Weiß jemand, ob die Straße von Hinterriss nach Eng am 1. Mai dieses Jahres eröffnet wird?

2. Kennt jemand die Situation an der Grenze, wenn es um Corona geht?

3. Kann das Tal für Bayern problemlos erreicht werden?

Die Schneesituation sieht gut aus:

https://www.bergfex.com/sommer/hinterriss/webcams/c4897/